Will the “Rhino Mini Detail” Remove Hard Water Spots?
Often times, very fresh water spots about a day or two old can be removed by washing or claying the vehicle but in most cases hard water spots will need to be treated by a polishing or buffing method in order to remove permanently. In most cases our wash and wax and claying package without the polishing will NOT remove hard water spots or hard water marks.
Does the Claying, Washing, and Waxing Remove Scratches?
No it does not. Scratch and swirl removal requires buffing and polishing of the paint. Only the “Rhino Custom Detailing” package and “Rhino Signature Detail” will remove certain swirls and scratches.
How Long Does a Detail Take?
On an average vehicle (sedan, coupe), “Rhino Mini Detail” 2~3 Hrs. “Rhino Custom Detail” 6~8 Hrs. “Rhino Signature Detail” 24~48 Hrs.
How Often Should I Get a Detail? And What Type?
This is a tough question. To start, if you have NOT performed a detail on your vehicle in over 6 to 12 months, it is recommended to have a professional evaluate what package would be the most applicable to your car’s needs.
How Long Does Window Tinting Take?
On an average vehicle (sedan, coupe), tinting takes 2~3 Hrs.
How do I take care of my Nano-Fusion install?
- Allow 48 hours for Nano-Fusion™ to set
- before washing.
- Your vehicle can be hand-washed or driven through
- an automated car wash.
- Regular application of wax is recommended.
- Remove any build up along the film edges with a soft brush, such as an old toothbrush.
- Do not use waxes containing dyes or waxes that are not recommended for urethanes.
- Do not use bug or tar removers.
- Do not use solvent-based degreasers.
- Do not use abrasive polishes or rubbing compounds.
- Do not use high speed buffing or polishing equipment.